- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?
How old are the oldest fossils on earth?
What is your favourite song
Are robots and robot programming more ICT than science?
How do you come up with different design concepts?
What kind of information do you collect from the human subjects?
How would robotic consciousness affect the world, positively and negatively?
What is your conscience if it isn’t a physical part of your body and how do you plan to implant this into robots?
Do you think that robots will ever be able to be fully ‘alive’ and complete the seven life processes?
Which do you prefer: designing, programming or experiment analysis?
What makes your body want to go to sleep?
Is it true that 75% of our bodies is water (Basically, can Percy Jackson control us because his being a son of Poseidon (1 comment)
why is your profile picture so tumblr? i love it. (1 comment)
What should i call my hamster? (2 comments)
What harry potter house are you? (I'm a ravenclaw 100%) (3 comments)
The first scientist evicted is… (2 comments)