- How old are the oldest fossils on earth?
- What is your favourite song
- Are robots and robot programming more ICT than science?
- How do you come up with different design concepts?
- What kind of information do you collect from the human subjects?
- How would robotic consciousness affect the world, positively and negatively?
- What is your conscience if it isn’t a physical part of your body and how do you plan to implant this into robots?
- Do you think that robots will ever be able to be fully ‘alive’ and complete the seven life processes?
- Which do you prefer: designing, programming or experiment analysis?
- What makes your body want to go to sleep?
Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher! We asked Darren to tell us about winning I’m a Scientist, and here is what he said… … Continue reading
Posted on November 25, 2016 by modmichaela in News |
The students have spoken. The votes have been double counted… Big congratulations to the Astatine Zone winner: Darren Rhodes Hard luck to Andres Olivares del Campo but a huge thank you to everyone who took part. You were all brilliant. … Continue reading
Posted on November 18, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now reveal it’s game over for… Ellie Paige This leaves just “Tall, Curious and Happy” Darren Rhodes and “Adventurous, curious and restless” Andres Olivares del Campo to fight it out for the £500 prize … Continue reading
Posted on November 17, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted the votes and you’ve now evicted… Catherine Wigley The two scientists left standing after tomorrow’s eviction will battle it out in Friday’s final. Who do YOU want to see in the final? VOTE for your favourite! Students, has … Continue reading
Posted on November 16, 2016 by ModShane in News |
The first scientist you’ve evicted is… Samantha Watson One scientist will be evicted every day this week, and you get a new vote each day. Make sure to VOTE to keep your favourite in the competition. A student in each … Continue reading
Posted on November 15, 2016 by ModShane in News |
Let’s meet the scientists and schools taking part… The Scientists Samantha Watson | Public Health England I look at how to protect people and clean up after an accident involving radiation. Ellie Paige | Postdoctoral, University of Cambridge If you could see your future, … Continue reading
Posted on October 19, 2016 by modmichaela in News |